Monday 2 May 2011

Winner

Quick Bank Holiday posting tonight - random.org have chosen a winner...
50 comments..thank you very much everyone for your kind words, lovely to see lots of new followers too.
On with the show as they say......
Number 15 is Scented Sweetpeas...congratulations...now you need to decide which metre of fabric you would like!!
Thank You everyone for your support, hope you'll keep following for more news and giveaways.
 This week I should take delivery of Moda's Sherbet Pips fabric ...I have been really excited about this..It was touch and go whether I would be able to stock this as I was late putting in an order, but I found out on Thursday its on its way.....

I will be adding to the website as soon as it arrives....heres hoping for tomorrow!! Aneela Hoey's fabulous blog can be found here..where you can read all about the evolution of this fab collection x

3 comments:

  1. I love love love her fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so I didn't win then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you! Only just got to read this and am so excited! off to choose now. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...come and have a chat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...