Saturday 14 August 2010

The new Amy Butler collection 'Soul Blossoms' will be available at the end of the year. I think this collection is my very favourite of Amy's.

I have been trying to decide which of the designs Patch will initially be stocking.

I say initially as I am trying to show restraint. I am rapidly running out of space...when the space issue has been sorted then I can stock more,
including the fabulous home deco range and the laminated fabrics too.
Its not easy...I love them all...and I am trying to choose designs that compliment each other....
Sadly, the last word from my rep was that the gorgeous Amy Butler threads  (that are being advertised in some UK publications), are not going to be available through the UK distributor...but watch this space..that could change!!

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence ... just been reading an article about her in Ideal Home mag ... she has some gorgeous designs no wonder it is tricky trying to decide what to stock x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...come and have a chat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...