Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter Web Offer.

Patch has been closed today and I have been hand sewing and enjoying the sunshine, I have been preparing some samples for a workshop I have been asked to run (more on that another time) and also trying to finish the table runner that didn't get completed in time for Christmas last year!! Quite strange to be stitching festive fabrics in shorts in the garden!!
We are open again as normal tomorrow, when I am hoping to change the window display a little and will be directing my saturday boy (son number 1) while he takes pics of buttons to add to the webshop.
Leanne, who will be running the beginners sewing workshop on 21st May, brought in some sample cushions that she has made to demonstrate what you will leave with at the end of the workshop....they look fab, so tomorrow they will be photographed too..
(I have to wait for my son to come in as I have just broke my 4th camera in 2 years...we learnt after the 1st time and always insure but I haven't replaced it yet..wondering if I should bother with our history!!)

There is a special offer for Patch web shoppers this weekend..
Anyone placing an order over £20 (excluding postage) this Easter weekend will receive a Patch Ribbon Pack with their order, if you have a colour preference do let me know and I will try very hard to arrange. There is no need to add to order, it will be sent automatically :)

I am in the process of adding some more fabric bundles to the depleted section of the shop....my favourite is the plains stack below..
Thanks for all the comments on my last post, there is still time to leave a comment to win a metre of your choice of fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...come and have a chat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...