Friday 14 May 2010

Friday

I have spent the morning adding some fabric bundles to the Patch Website....
 
                                                                        
You can find them here.........
I have also added some new colours of ribbon rosettes:
lilac, cream and violet - available here....
and finally the narrow stripe tape is now available in Royal Blue too.....
I plan to spend the weekend tweaking the website again...I need links and pictures on the homepage so wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Just a thought (and sorry if it is a bad one), but if the Patch Packs are a success, could you maybe offer a Mega Patch Pack, to include fabrics and toning ribbon and trims? It would make a beautiful gift for a crafty friend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Helen it isn't a bad one..that thought has been erm, thought!!
    Watch this space xx
    (I have requested my christmas fabrics early so that I can do this with those too......)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire
    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    It's always nice to meet fabric friends!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your fabric and can't wait to see the new ones.
    Hope you are having a great weekend
    Viv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...come and have a chat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...