Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tuesdays News

These 3 fabrics are now in stock on the website.......
All Michael Miller, citron dumb dot, fuschia ta dot and my favourite Kids Zoo.
There are still 3 outstanding, apologies to those of you who have ordered, the volcanic ash held up some deliveries by all accounts, but the final three are held up further back in the making process I believe and won't be with me for 2 weeks....
those 3 are garden pindot, yummy (the donut one) and the spice retro mushroom print.
I have contacted those of you with outstanding orders and again...sorry!
I am expecting some new fabrics in June too, including this.....
This is one of the designs in Red Rooster's Giselle collection...
Some fabrics from Fine Line's Geraldine Collection are also on their way - along with the Christmas fabric I had planned to save until August before getting delivered (but I can't wait to see it and make some Patch Packs with it!!)
Other news is Amy, Heather, Kaffe, Joel, and quite possibly Denyse and Anna will be amongst some of the fabrics I will have over the next few months...I am just putting together an order.
There is most definately isn't such a thing as too much fabric!!!!

1 comment:

Don't be shy...come and have a chat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...